Mount Pleasant Boot Camp Sessions
12+ A/AA | Mt Pleasant Arena | 610 23 Ave NW, Calgary, AB
Please read the National Ringette School terms and conditions before registering.
Early Bird rates end April 18th.
Want to make sure you are ready for the 2017/2018 ringette season?
Want to take your game to a higher level next season?
Want to get a step up on the competition?
Are you willing to work for it?
Then we have the Answer for You!
- Players will work through high tempo drills on the ice to help prepare for the upcoming season
- We have deliberately designed the program so that you will have at least a full day off between sessions to allow for a full recovery
- Each ice session will include 1.25 hour ice time and a 30 minute dynamic stretching session led by a certified personal trainer
- The boot camp is for athletes who are looking to reach the next competitive level of our sport
- Designed and delivered by Shaundra Bruvall and Justine Exner
- This group is for athletes born in 2004 and 2005 that must have played A or AA in the 2016/2017 season and will be playing U14 A or AA in the 2017/2018 season
- Ice time: 6:45-8:00pm
- Dynamic stretching: 8:15-8:45pm
U16 and U19
- This group is for athletes born in 1999 to 2003 that must have played U14A or higher in the 2016/2017 season and will be playing U16 A or AA or U19 A or AA in the 2017/2018 season
- Dynamic stretching: 7:15-7:45pm
- Ice time: 8:15-9:30pm
- Monday, Aug 14th, Wednesday, Aug 16th, and Friday, Aug 18th
- Monday, Aug 21st, Wednesday, Aug 23rd, and Friday, Aug 25th
Do you have a goalie in your household? Learn more about our
Got questions? Get answers!
Email email@example.com or call 403-284-5161