Callingwood Holiday U10 & U12 Camp
January 2nd and 3rd, 2017
Callingwood Arena | 17740 69th Ave; Edmonton, AB
- U10 and U12:
- 2 full days
- 5 ice sessions over two days!
- Explosive skating techniques
- Skill development and technique refinement
- Defensive strategies, including body positioning and channelling
- Offensive strategies, including deking and sniper goal-scoring techniques
- Effective on-ice communication
- Scrimmage time and fun!
- Monday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Regular rate: $199+tax/participant
- Scroll down to register
- U14, U16 and U19:
- 1 ice time per day focusing on shot improvement
- Monday and Tuesday ice time from 3:15pm – 4:15pm
- Regular rate: $69+tax/skater
- Goalies register for FREE
- Scroll down to register
Early Bird rates end December 5, 2016.
Please read the National Ringette School terms and conditions before registering.
For the Holiday Camp, here are the groups offered:
- U10 Group
- The U10 group accepts players and goalies that are currently registered and playing U10 Step 1 and U10 Step 2.
|REGISTER A PLAYER CURRENTLY REGISTERED AND PLAYING U10-1 OR U10-2 – $199+tax Register a Player|
|REGISTER A GOALIE CURRENTLY REGISTERED AND PLAYING U10-1 OR U10-2 – $199+tax Register a Goalie|
- U10 – 3 and U12 Group
- The U10-3 and U12 group accepts players and goalies that are currently registered and playing U10 Step 3 and U12.
|REGISTER A PLAYER CURRENTLY REGISTERED AND PLAYING U10-3 OR U12 – $199+tax Register a Player|
|REGISTER A GOALIE CURRENTLY REGISTERED AND PLAYING U10-3 OR U12 – $199+tax Register a Goalie|
- U14, U16 and U19 Shooting Sessions
- The shooting sessions are for players and goalies that are currently registered and playing U14, U16, and U19.
- This program will consist of 1 ice time per day (3:15pm – 4:15pm)
|REGISTER A PLAYER CURRENTLY REGISTERED AND PLAYING U14, U16 OR U19 – *FULL FOR SKATERS|
|REGISTER A GOALIE CURRENTLY REGISTERED AND PLAYING U14, U16 OR U19 – *FULL FOR GOALIES|
*The Shooting Sessions are currently full for goalies and skaters. To be added to the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number, your daughter’s name, birth date, current ringette level, and indicate if they are a skater or goalie.
Remember to bring your full equipment, including jersey, water bottle, sharp skates and stick!
Also remember to bring NUT free snacks and lunch, plus running shoes and athletic clothing.
Please DO NOT bring any valuables such as cameras, phones, etc.
Contact us at 403-284-5161 or email@example.com with any questions.
The NRS Team
* Our intention is to have the groups based on these age divisions. Depending on the ages of those who register, we may use our discretion to further refine groupings. We appreciate that in some associations your child’s placement on a team for the season may not completely correspond to our age groupings. If this is the case and you are uncertain as to which group your child should be registered in please contact our office, 403-284-5161.
A maximum of 30 skaters and 4 goalies will be accepted per group.
Got questions? Get answers!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-284-5161
Fees in Canadian dollars subject
to provincial and federal sales tax
& a $50 non-refundable deposit.