Ottawa Week 2 | University of Ottawa
July 17 to 21, 2017
Ages 10 & Up | University of Ottawa Arena | 801 King Edward Ave.
Early bird rates end April 18th.
Please read the National Ringette School terms and conditions before registering.
Updated February 15:
For the Summer of 2017 here are the groups:
One group of Dynamite Teams
- Open to competitive athletes born in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- 2015 was the first year of this program and it was overwhelmingly successful. It will be a camp focussing on a “team first” concept from the start until the end of the program. Based on a first ice time scrimmage/tryout two teams will be formed with individual coaches assigned to each “team”. The teams will stay together for all on ice activities and most off ice activities. Rather than working on drills at ice times, Each ice time will consist of a warm up, one or two skill specific drills and then scrimmage. . Coaching, other than during the warmup, will be done from on the bench and then in feedback sessions after each ice time. Specific team goals will be worked on and coached for each ice time. The focus will be on ring possession and passing. Off ice games will again focus on how to pass and support teammates.
- Two ice times each day.
- Limited to 30 skaters and 4 goalies.
- $379/player+taxes; $189.50/goalie+taxes
- Open to competitive players born in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005 currently playing or likely to be playing AA and A in the upcoming season.
- Participants can expect a challenging program that includes three ice times each day, off-ice strategy instruction and outdoor conditioning sessions. This is a physically demanding program that focuses on conditioning, endurance and advanced ringette skills. [Read More…]
- Three ice times each day.
- $499+taxes/player; $249.50+taxes/goalie
* Our intention is to have the groups based on these birth dates. Depending on the ages of those who register, we may use our discretion to further refine groupings. We appreciate that in some associations your child’s placement on a team for the upcoming season may not completely correspond to our age groupings. If this is the case and you are uncertain as to which group your child should be registered in please contact our office.
Do you have a goalie in your household? Learn more about our
Got questions? Get answers!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-284-5161
Fees in Canadian dollars subject
to provincial and federal sales tax
& a $100 non-refundable deposit.