Richmond Hill, ON
Tom Graham – Top Gun
August 14th – 18th, 2017
Ages 14 & Up | Tom Graham Arena | 1300 Elgin Mills Rd East, Richmond Hill
Early bird rates end April 18th.
Please read the National Ringette School terms and conditions before registering.
For the Summer of 2017, here is the group information:
Top Gun Group:
- For athletes born in 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003.
- Open to competitive players currently playing or likely to be playing U16 AA and A, along with U19 AA and A athletes.
- Participants can expect a challenging program that includes three ices times each day, off-ice strategy instruction and outdoor conditioning session. This is a physically demanding program that focuses on conditioning, endurance and advanced ringette skills.
- 3 ice times and 1 fitness session per day.
* Our intention is to have the groups based on these birth dates. Depending on the ages of those who register, we may use our discretion to further refine groupings. We appreciate that in some associations your child’s placement on a team for the upcoming season may not completely correspond to our age groupings. If this is the case and you are uncertain as to which group your child should be registered in please contact our office.
Got questions? Get answers!
Email email@example.com or call 403-284-5161
Fees in Canadian dollars subject
to provincial and federal sales tax
& a $100 non-refundable deposit.