Calgary 3 on 3 Ringette Tournament
August 28 – 30, 2017
Fairview Arena – 2- 8038 Fairmount Dr. SE; Calgary, AB
The focus of the National Ringette School’s 3 on 3 Tournament is for the participants to have the opportunity to play with new people from various locations, associations and age groups.
- Registrants MUST have completed a year of U12 (2006 & older).
- Each participant will have the opportunity to play in a minimum of 7, 35-minute games, over three days.
- Participants register on an individual basis and are then placed on teams by the Tournament Director.
- National Ringette School does not offer childcare/supervision of participants in between their game times.
- Parents will be asked to volunteer to help “coach” their child’s team, which includes opening the gates on the benches, ensuring equal playing time and that all participants are having fun! We will also be asking for parent volunteers to help operate the score clock.
Register now! Space is limited.
3 on 3 Cancellation policy: cancellations prior to June 1, 2017 will forfeit a $50 deposit; cancellations after June 1, 2017 will not receive a refund, except for medical reasons. An official doctor’s certificate is required in such cases. Medical refunds will be issued in September 2017.