Vernon, BC | Priest Valley
August 21 – 25, 2017
U10/U12; U14/U16/U19; HPC | Priest Valley Arena | 3310 37th Ave.; Vernon, BC
Early Bird rates end April 18th.
Please read the National Ringette School terms and conditions before registering.
For the Summer of 2017, here are the groups offered this week:
- Two Groups 2004 – 2009 Birth Dates
- These groups are for players and goalies that will be playing U9/U10, U12 & U14 in the upcoming season. These athletes are born from 2004 to 2009.
- Two groups will be formed based on age and, in some cases, experience. We will also take into consideration a player’s ringette experience, requests to be with friends and will try to balance the numbers of athletes in each of the two groups.
- 13 ice times for each group
- Ringette focused off-ice sessions include: shooting, fitness, mental training, team building, strategy and nutrition. [Read more…]
- Regular rate: $399/skater; $199.50/goalie
2000-2004 Top Gun Group:
- For athletes born in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.
- Open to competitive players and goalies who played U14A or AA; U16A or AA; and U19A or AA this season. Those born in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 currently playing or likely to be playing AA and A in the upcoming season.
- Participants can expect a challenging program that includes three ice times each day, off-ice strategy instruction and outdoor conditioning session. This is a physically demanding program that focuses on conditioning, endurance and advanced ringette skills. [Read more…]
- 3 ice times and 1 fitness session per day.
- Regular rate: $499/skater; $249.50/goalie
* Our intention is to have the groups based on these birth dates. Depending on the ages of those who register, we may use our discretion to further refine groupings. We appreciate that in some associations your child’s placement on a team for the upcoming season may not completely correspond to our age groupings. If this is the case and you are uncertain as to which group your child should be registered in please contact our office.
Got questions? Get answers!
Email email@example.com or call 403-284-5161