Tell us what makes you feel lucky to have played/participated in the 2019-2020 Ringette Season.
We know many teams had their seasons cut short and that hurts. However, if we take a step back and look at what happened for each of our teams for the 2019-2020 Season there are some great, special, inspirational stories. We want to hear from you about those!
Share with us on Facebook or Instagram. If you don’t have Facebook or Instagram but still want to share (you won’t be entered in the draw) you can send us an email to email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of National Ringette School Inc. with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to participate:
- Follow National Ringette School on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/ringetteschool, or Like us at The National Ringette School on Facebook.
- Choose 1-3 pictures/videos to include in ONE POST (this counts as one entry) on your feed. Include the hashtag #weloveringette, and tag @nationalringetteschool.
- Be sure to include the name of your age group and ringette association in your description!
- To be eligible to win, be sure your profile is not set to private.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
4. Prize: Five (5) 2020 NRS Clothing packages valued at $150 (Canadian Dollars) each, includes cost of shipping. Clothing package includes: one hoodie, joggers, touque, baseball tshirt and NRS bag. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash.
5. Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from March 17, 2020 until April 10, 2020 at 11:59pm MST. National Ringette School Inc. will select five (5) winners by a random draw from all eligible entries on April 12, 2020. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use. National Ringette School Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
6. Rules of participation: A person may submit one entry only.
7. Notification: The prize winners will be notified via Direct Message. If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
8. Conditions: National Ringette School Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules, completed and correctly answered a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. All winners consent to the use of their first name and city of residence in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by National Ringette School Inc. No compensation or remuneration will be paid by the National Ringette School Inc. for the use of the photos/videos in any such publicity or advertising. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the National Ringette School Inc. from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.