Introduction to Playing Ringette for Moms
Mt Pleasant Arena | 610 23 Ave NW, Calgary, AB
Have you been so excited watching your children play this great game that you want to try it too? Well, here is your opportunity. Four ice sessions each Tuesday throughout August. We will lead you through some basic skating, passing and shooting for the first three sessions, followed by a scrimmage on the last session. Must be able to skate a bit and have a lot of heart.
Throughout the sessions, you will learn:
- Basic skating skills
- A better understanding of positioning and the rules of ringette
What to Bring:
- Gloves or mitts
- Ringette stick
- *Optional: additional ringette equipment if wanted
Each session will be 1 hour in duration, from 6:00pm – 7:00pm:
- Week 1: Tuesday, August 15th and Thursday, August 17th
- Week 2: Tuesday, August 22nd and Thursday August 24th
- Week 3: Tuesday, August 29th and Thursday, August 31st
Got questions? Get answers!
Email email@example.com or call 403-284-5161