5+ | Mt Pleasant Arena | 610 23 Ave NW, Calgary, AB
Please read the National Ringette School terms and conditions before registering.
- Bring a friend to try out ringette!
- The Mount Pleasant ‘For Someone New and You’ accepts players between the ages of 5 and 10
- Anyone younger or older who would like to register for the sessions, please contact our office either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 403-284-5161
- Players will work through drills and games to learn the rules of ringette, skating skills, passing skills, and help to prepare them for the upcoming season
- Each ice session is 1 hour long
- Full equipment is required. The link to view a list of mandatory ringette equipment is: Ringette Equipment
- Do you have ringette equipment and sticks that no longer fit your player? You can donate these to National Ringette School and the equipment and sticks will be handed out to new players at the sessions to use for the upcoming season
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you are able to donate used equipment
- Monday, Aug 13th, Wednesday, Aug 15th, and Friday, Aug 17th
- Monday, Aug 20th, Wednesday, Aug 22nd, and Friday, Aug 24th
To register: click here
Got questions? Get answers!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-284-5161
Fees in Canadian dollars subject
to provincial and federal sales tax.